1. What is the overall theme – Color
2. What Ways of Knowing are you addressing besides Sense Perception? – Mood/Emotion
3. To what Areas of Knowledge does your project relate? – Psychology
4. What is it exactly, you plan to do and/or investigate? – I plan on investigating what colors can be categorized as different emotions. I will show short 2-3 second videos with different emotions one at a time, and then I will ask the participants to write down what emotion they just saw and color comes to their mind when they see this emotion.
5. What is your driving question? – How can colors be categorized as different moods or emotions?
6. How is your project inherently about knowledge/knowing? – I will know how the emotions and moods are affected by color.
7. What materials will you need? – computer for making the video, paper and pencil for the participants to write down their color
8. Who could assist you / mentor you on this project? – Ms. Babcock (maybe)
9. How will you present the project to the class? – In a slideshow or video
10. Projects are due the Cycle of March 1 – how do you plan to manage the time for this task? – Setting reminders to do the video and making a paper to fill out with the participants’ answers.